Customer Service Representative, CSR, Shipping and Receiving
Distribution company seeks 5 Customer Service Representatives that are familiar with Bills of Lading to answer incoming calls and assist customers with questions.
You’ll work full-time, Monday to Friday, from 9AM-6PM and earn $17 an hour. The facility has an employee lunch with a microwave and refrigerator. Plus, you will be eligible for dental, vision and health insurance options.
To qualify for this position, you must have a high school diploma or GED, have at least 1 year of customer service experience and:
- Have good phone etiquette.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Prior experience with Bills of Lading and shipping.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Bilingual English / Spanish a plus.
If you are a people person with excellent communication and data entry skills, then please apply online now or call 909 292-2080!