Customer Service Representative / Logistics Support Agent
Large manufacturing and distribution company immediately needs a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to manage and review customer orders, perform data entry, provide quotes, coordinate deliveries, and follow up on open customer orders. You will work in their office in Riverside, CA.
As a Customer Service Representative / Logistics Support Agent, you’ll earn $23 an hour, plus overtime pay. You’ll work full-time, Monday to Friday, from 7AM-4PM and enjoy free parking and access to an employee lunchroom.
To be considered, you must have at least 2 years of customer service experience in a manufacturing environment, and:
- A High School Diploma or GED; higher education is a plus.
- At least 2 years of prior Logistics experience.
- At least 2 years of Inventory Management software experience. (Sage MAS200 software preferred, but not required).
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office software skills.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
If you are a patient and detail-orientated customer service representative looking to work for a company that likes to promote from within, then please apply NOW!
Or Call: 909-292-2080 to schedule an interview.