Customer Service Supervisor
Leading manufacturing company seeks a Customer Service Supervisor to oversee the customer service and sales departments at their Rock Falls, IL facility. We need an experienced leader to help take our growing team to next level today!
As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will earn a competitive hourly pay and work Monday to Friday with varying hours. At the facility you will enjoy free on-site parking, possible overtime opportunities, and access to an employee lunchroom and locker room.
As Customer Service Supervisor, you will be expected to deliver excellent Customer Service to assigned customers, and:
- Access Customer portals to create new orders and make changes.
- Act as a liaison between the sales force and the production facility.
- Verify product pricing.
- Provide information to customers, sales personnel, and plant personnel regarding the status of sales orders.
- Coordinate and manage customer blanket purchase orders and extended forecasts.
This position is full-time and require at least 1 year of Customer Service supervisory experience. You must also:
- Have general clerical skills.
- Computer proficiency is required. This includes Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, EDI, and Internet).
- Have an associate degree plus customer service field experience, or a combination of education and experience in customer service.
- Manufacturing environment customer service experience preferred.
If you are great at multi-tasking and are super organized, then we want to hear from YOU! Please apply online NOW, or to schedule an interview,
Call / Text: 815-564-0794