Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a 3rd shift Die Setup Technician for a company in York, PA. This company is looking for a dependable employee that is looking to be hired on with the company. If you are looking to grown your career and have experience in Die Set up, please contact us today.
Die Setup Technician Responsibilities:
- Install and remove dies from presses
- Setup die and auxiliary equipment for production, check sample parts using quality assurance practices to inspection plans as required.
- Consult press room supervisor if any tooling needs modified from print and record modification
- Keep a clean and safe work area.
- Maintain all required documentation, updating in a timely and accurate manner.
Die Setup Technician Qualifications:
- High school education or equivalent
- 6 months vocational training or experience (2+years) working in stamping
- Able to read and understand blue prints with geometric tolerances
- Able to use micrometers, calipers and optical comparator.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to operate an electric tow motor and or lift desired but mot required
- Ability to read / interpret a variety of instructions, documents and specifications
- Ability to read die assembly and change documents
We participate in E-VERIFY and upon hire will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.