Freight service seeks 2 Dispatchers in San Bernardino, CA to create trucking routes that meet customer scheduling needs.
These are full-time positions that pay $18 an hour, with available overtime at $27 an hour. You’ll work Monday - Friday from 6am – 3pm OR 8am – 1pm.
This facility has an employee lunchroom with a microwave and refrigerator for you to use.
As a Dispatcher, you will be responsible for answering phones calls and customer email requests and:
- Researching shipments for Corporate and Accounting requests/reports.
- Communicating charges with accounting when outside vendors are used.
- Developing pickup and delivery routes and maintaining contact with drivers throughout the day.
- Modifying daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers.
- Acting as a communication liaison between customers, drivers, sales, and clients.
- Scheduling residential pickups.
To qualify for this position, you must have at least 3 years of dispatching experience, knowledge of the roadways throughout the immediate and surrounding areas and:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills and the ability to accurately type 35+ WPM.
- Be able to work weekends, as needed.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
If you are an experienced dispatcher and have strong customer service skills, then please apply today online or call / text: 909 822-8875