- Responsible for loading hoppers, packing boxes, complete safety checklist for lift equipment, operate power pallet jack, vacuum and seal pack cases, places cardboard into bailer, removes garbage out of compactor, labels cartons and stack pallets.
- Load case erector and remove broken boxes.
- Responsible for the quality and integrity of the packages (codes, quality of the seal, the quality of label application, the weight of the package, the accuracy of labels).
- Responsible for accuracy of counts and inspected packages while filling cartons, check raw material for items packed for accuracy, separate rejected product back into the hopper.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of depart.
- Must adhere to all GMP and Food Safety standards: Assist in cleaning machines and production equipment in accordance to SQF requirements.
- Other related tasks assigned by the management team.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer