Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform data entry to compile information from various spreadsheets and databases into one unified company database
- Create, update, and update listings such as title, detailed description, images, prices, product specification to accelerate product sales
- Work closely with other departments to enhance the customer experience on our e-commerce platforms
- Enter, update, and maintain products data in company database
- Generate reports and data pulls and ensure system data is up-to-date
- Review and analyze available competitors and marketplace data on a regular basis.
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Able to manage work and complete tasks with great attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, comfortable with basic web tools and computers (Google Sheets/Excel)
- Ability to collaborate closely with other team members on a wide variety of projects
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills with other departments such as marketing to ensure data quality is accurate
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and critical thinking skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel) and must be comfortable learning new programs and eCommerce software
- Copy-writing experience a plus
Salary: Depends on experience.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.