We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of personal care products. We have an immediate opening for an Ecommerce Digital Marketing Associate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of advertising campaigns including, but not limited to, Amazon ads, Social Media ads and Google Adwords
• Create, manage and update product descriptions when needed on Marketplaces
• Collect trends and watch for best sellers and performance indicators
• Weekly Reporting and Analyzing of Traffic and Sales Trends. Must be proficient in Excel.
• Understanding of SEO / SEM is a plus
• Other related duties as required
• 1 - 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
• Must have strong knowledge of advertising campaigns
• General knowledge of Ecommerce platforms and/or Marketplaces
• Photoshop skills preferred.
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and very strong attention to detail
• Solutions oriented, a self-starter, and has a strong work ethic
• Adwords or Amazon Sponsored ads Experience
• Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Ecommerce
• Ability to handle multi-faceted projects with strong follow through
• Able to work independently as well as collaborate as a team player
• Commitment to quality, motivated self-starter, and takes ownership of work
• Standard Work Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Required Prior Experience:
• Google Adwords or Amazon Sponsored Ads - 1 year minimum experience
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
· 401(k) Plan
· Skills Training
· Referral Bonuses
· Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.