Electrical Assembler – Food production machinery manufacturer seeks 5 Experienced Electrical Assemblers to work at their facility in Pomona, CA. You will be responsible for performing routine electrical assembly operations on electronic components and subassemblies using drawings, schematics and a variety of hand and power tools.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions where you will earn $16 - $17 an hour, depending on your experience. You will work the day shift, Monday through Friday from 6AM to 2:30PM, with overtime at up to $25.50 an hour.
This facility has free onsite parking and an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator and vending machines available for your use.
As an Electrical Assembler, you will be expected to read and understand electrical schematics to assemble machine components and:
- Wire sub panels, mount panels to machinery, wire components to panels and test panels.
- Perform troubleshooting, as needed.
- Scan jobs into the Made2Manage (M2M) and traveler systems.
- Set parameters on components such as temperature controllers or inverters.
To be considered, you must have at least 3 years of electrical assembly experience and:
- The ability to use hand and power tools as well as read and understand electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of safety procedures and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Mechanical ability and knowledge preferred.
If you are a detail-oriented with excellent assembly skills and seek a great career opportunity, then please submit your application now for immediate consideration.