Food equipment manufacturing company seeks 2 full-time Electrical Engineers in Pomona, CA to use E-Plan software to generate schematic drawings and electrical Bills of Materials.
You will earn between $100,000 and $120,000 per year, with available overtime. This is a direct hire position offering paid time off as well as health, vision, and dental insurance options. You will work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Additional responsibilities as an Electrical Engineer include:
- Programing PLCs and touch screens using Allen Bradley software.
- Performing electrical troubleshooting including, identifying and solving electrical malfunctions, program inverters, and program temperature controllers.
- Observing and identifying functions of conveyor belts, blowers, drives, precision rollers, oven and fryer combustion systems and program the PLCs and touch screens to enable the equipment to work properly.
- Testing equipment operation per customer’s specifications.
- Correcting electrical drawings using AutoCAD or other CAD software.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field, at least five (5) years of related electrical engineering experience and:
- Two (2) years of E-Plan experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background screening. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Bilingual English / Spanish a plus.
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer who works well in a team-based environment and seeks a great career with a top firm, then please apply now. Or, call/text: 909 292-2080.