Position Description, Required Qualifications & Desired Experience:
This is a M-F 6:30am-3pm. In addition the $14 per hour, the company is offering an $100 attendance BONUS WEEKLY! That would equal out to $16.50 an hour if you are on time and no call off for the week.
- Assembles PC Boards, units and sub-assemblies using wiring diagrams, drawings/sketches, schematics, and standard manufacturing procedures.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Installs finished assemblies or sub-assemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Perform multiple assigned manufacturing duties by following specific blueprint and other documented work instructions. These duties include, but are not limited to, soldering and simple mechanical assembly.
- Performs multiple equipment operation by following specific procedure documentation. This equipment operation includes a very wide range of assembly techniques and technologies.
- Cross training in other related assembly areas as production demand required
- Maintain a neat and orderly work station and demonstrates proper use and care of company tools and materials.
- Interfaces with engineers, technicians and other manufacturing personnel as necessary to effect completion of assemblies.
- Adaptable to working in different assembly areas as required.
- 1 year prior experience required
- Good hand eye coordination
- Ability to read procedures and prints
- Ability to complete and pass a week long solder class.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.