Fabrication Cutter and Glazer - Aluminum Cutter
Fabricator of quality-built window frames seeks 4 fabrication cutters and 2 Glazers / Aluminum cutters to join their fast-growing firm in Anaheim, CA. You will work the day shift on Monday to Friday plus on Saturdays depending on production needs.
- Fabricators earn $16.50/hour and $24.75/hour overtime and are responsible for stamping materials with part numbers, drilling holes into material in accordance with cut lists, and stocking material for upcoming work.
- Glazers earn $15/hour plus $22.50/hour Overtime and are responsible for cutting aluminum materials corresponding to the dimensions on the drawings, stocking materials and occasional special projects.
PPE is provided at every shift, the facility is located on the bus Line for easy access, and there is an Employee Lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator and vending machines for your use.
To be considered for the Fabricator or Glazer positions, you must be
- Able to interpret instructions both written and oral.
- Able to work in a team with co-workers to resolve work-related issues.
- Have good measurement skills with the ability to measure to 1/32 of an inch.
- Experienced using hand tools and power tools.
- Proficient in using and understanding cut lists and shop instructions.
- Able to maintain a 70% production efficiency rating.
- Able to maintain an error rate less than 10%.
If you can work independently, and are self-motivated to produce good work, then now is the time to apply! Call or text now for an immediate interview: 714-560-0509