Facility Maintenance, Receptionist, Inventory Clerk, Warehouse & More
HOT NEW JOBS! FULL-TIME WORK!
EARN TOP $$$ + OT $$$!
We have immediate hiring needs for a large clothing distribution center in Commerce, CA. We currently need:
- Facility Maintenance / Janitor ($14/hour). You’ll work Monday – Friday from 6:00am - 2:45 pm. You’ll be cleaning and sanitizing the warehouse, offices and restrooms, returning merchandise back to the right bin location and palletizing damage goods.
- Receptionist ($14/hour). You’ll work Monday-Friday from 7am-4:15pm. You’ll be answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting rooms, sorting mail and assisting new hires with their onboarding paperwork.
- Inventory Clerk ($14/hour). You’ll work Monday – Friday from 6:00am - 2:45 pm. You’ll be maintaining inventory records, conducting cycle counts, and handling inventory-related issues. This position requires good counting skills and prior inventory experience.
- Warehouse Worker / Replenisher ($14/hour). You’ll work Monday – Friday from 10am – 6:45am. You’ll be replenishing bins with the correct merchandise and preparing pallets.
- Warehouse General Labor ($15/hour). You’ll work afternoon shifts Monday-Saturday with varying hours. You will assist with prepared order pallets for next day delivery by weighing and measuring pallets before shipment. You will also be expected to stage delivery trucks as well as greet and help customers bring merchandise to vehicle from the dock.
To be considered, you must have at least 6 months of experience for the position for which you are applying and:
- Be able to work overtime and Saturdays, as needed.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Work well in a team-based environment.
WE ARE PUTTING CALIFORNIA BACK TO WORK ONE PERSON AT A TIME!
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!