Facility Maintenance Technician
Technology manufacturing center in Matthews, NC seeks a Facility Technician to provide day-to-day facility support and assist with special projects. Activities will include maintenance of electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and plumbing systems in the company building.
EARN $24+/HR, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
WORK: Monday to Friday from 8:30AM to 5PM
This is a full-time opportunity and if directly hired you will be eligible for a benefits package including health insurance and more.
As a Facility Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Interface with subcontractors for project quotes, ensures execution / completion of projects to specification.
- Ensure standard of facility quality is maintained or improved.
- Respond to emergency situations in an efficient and timely manner to effect repairs.
- Assist in managing subcontractor contracts, reviews subcontractors for cost and performance.
- Maintain and execute repairs throughout the facility, such as pumps, tanks, air, water, pipes, exhausts, and other troubleshooting / repairs as needed.
- Update and maintain recycling & waste controls for facility and labs.
- Support Safety programs and inspections.
To be considered, you must have a high school diploma or GED, 2 years of maintenance experience, and:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be available for overtime, as needed.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you are self-motivated and have effective project planning & management skills, then please apply TODAY, or
Call / Text: 704-499-9816 to schedule an interview.