Facility Maintenance Technician, Janitorial Worker
Large steam boiler manufacturer needs 5 full-time Facility Maintenance Technicians to maintain and repair plant equipment and perform general janitorial maintenance throughout the facility. You will work in a state-of-the-art distribution center in Industry, CA that is conveniently located on the bus line.
YOU’LL EARN $17/HOUR + OVERTIME PAY AT $25.50/HOUR
These are full-time temp-to-direct hire positions working the day shift, Monday to Friday. You’ll also enjoy free parking and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines.
To be considered, you must have at least 3 years of facility maintenance experience and:
- An associate degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Strong Mathematical skills.
- Be able to lift to 50lbs.
- Your own tools to bring to work.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working with this company.
Isn’t it time to get back to work for a company that appreciates your hard work? Apply today for immediate consideration or
Call / Text: 626-850-5185