This position is responsible for the analyses and reporting for assigned financial area for the plant team under general supervision. The position assists in other financial research projects and analysis of business operations. The areas of responsibility for this position include: Finance, Accounting, Cost Accounting, Internal Audit, SOX, and business partnering with plant personnel.
- Main activities will be constant sitting, occasional walking through a manufacturing environment, occasional lifting, standing and some pushing, pulling and climbing stairs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting preferred.
- Experience with financial modeling.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounting department in a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Excel)
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups and other data manipulation formulas).
- GAAP: Fundamental knowledge of, understanding of internal and external research methods for, and driving compliance of
- Experience identifying areas for continuous improvement and making recommendations for enhancement
- Experience working with and making recommendations for efficiencies with systems and tools, such as ERP and database systems.
- Ability to consolidate complex information into usable formats when reporting
- Experience working closely with peers and effectively managing those relationships
- Experience providing insightful analysis to business partners in response to business needs or opportunities
- Self-motivation in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and basic knowledge of general business concepts.