Food Production Line Workers, Entry-level – Bake Fresh is immediately hiring 7 Entry-Level Bakery Mixers, Production and Sanitation Workers to work at the best smelling facility in Livermore, CA! Bake Fresh prides itself on having a great company culture where employees will feel respected and heard!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME WORK AVAILABLE!
PAID ON-THE-JOB TRAINING!
ENJOY 3 DAYS OFF PER WEEK!
DAY SHIFT START TIMES: 3:00am and 4:30AM
Working for Bake Fresh means that you will enjoy tons of FREE donuts, coffee, water, and baked goods as well as:
- Weekly Pay: $16.00/hour plus weekend incentive averaging pay $1.00 MORE!
- $500 Referral Bonuses. All friends and family welcome to apply!
- A $500 Bonus after 90-days of employment with no attendance issues.
- Discounts on products.
- Work four, 10-hours shifts per week and enjoy 3 days off.
- Paid time off after 1 year of employment.
- Tons of opportunity for growth.
- Opportunity for overtime.
- Regular Pay Increases! The more you learn, the more you earn!
- A consistent schedule. No more second-guessing what days you work!
- Weekend Incentives! Earn an extra $20 per day to work Saturday or Sunday.
Bakery Mixer: work with industrial size mixer machines and ovens as well as other machines, follow recipes to make cookies, brownies, cheesecake, etc.; work with baked goods, prepare trays, measure ingredients, get items from freezer, prepare for the next day, clean, assist in wrapping product, use of metal detector, and assist in other work areas when needed.
Production Workers: set up work areas, load dough on the conveyor, grab product from the conveyor, stack blue bins, move product from trays to baskets, wrap and label packages, select orders, etc.
Sanitation Workers: organize stacks of blue bins, wash trays, stack bins, organize, and clean metal trays, collect pallets full of trays with a pallet jack, collect racks from around the floor, put new bags in waste bins, clean mixer machines / ovens / wrapper / fryer / conveyor, clean bathrooms, break rooms, and offices, etc.
To be considered, you must be at least 18 years of age, be able to lift and move 25 pounds and be able to work weekends and holidays, as needed.
If you “KNEAD DOUGH $$$” and seek an immediate opportunity with a very quick application process, then we want to hear from you NOW!
Please call or text: 925-371-0180 for more information!