Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
- Supplies Fruit and all raw materials to the assigned production line in a timely manner.
- Returns all empty bins to the proper storage location.
- Feeds fruit to the specified line making sure that quality meet specification.
- Picks up pallets of case goods, supplies, etc. and transports them.
- Collects and organizes the bin tags for proper reporting to production control.
- Ensures bin tags are turned in to line operator by item produced.
- Ensures that the floors are clean around the dumping areas on the production line assigned.
- Maintains fuel, oil and water supply in forklift.
- Provides relief for personnel as needed.
- Maintains correct product availability to production line as directed.
- Must be certified to operate a forklift. Picks up self dumping hoppers, bins (full and empty), pallets of cased goods, packaging supplies, fruit, chemicals, and transports them.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work regularly scheduled and unscheduled overtime including weekend if/when necessary to meet company goals.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Actively participates in Continuous Improvement Program (CIP)
We participate in E-VERIFY and upon hire will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.