We are immediately hiring 12 Forklift Operators to move products and load and unload containers, railcars, and flat racks using forklifts and other equipment. We have positions available in both Pierce County and King County.
EARN UP TO $22 AN HOUR + OVERTIME TO $33 AN HOUR!
DAY AND SWING SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
As a Forklift Operator, you will also:
- Conduct pre-operating checking on forklifts and equipment.
- Prepare products for transport via railcar or flat rack.
- Use various forklift attachments such as forks, grabs, clamps, and push pull attachments.
- Utilize hand tools, as necessary.
At this facility, you’ll enjoy free parking and access to an employee lunchroom.
To be considered for these Forklift Operator positions, you must have a high school diploma or GED, at least 6 months of forklift operating experience, and be:
- Able to pass a forklift test.
- Able to pick 50 containers per hour from specific locations.
- Willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Prior experience in a production, industrial and/or manufacturing environment is preferred.
If you are a safety-conscious forklift operator, then please APPLY NOW to join their team! Or, to schedule an interview,
Call or Text: 253-863-6573