The Forklift operator and general warehouse worker is responsible for safely and efficiently receiving pallets of wine, and individual cases, into the warehouse, and putting-away in storage lanes and in storage racking. Additionally, General Warehouse duties include inventory quality control by checking and counting cases, stacking and unstacking cases, and duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Ability to bend, twist, stretch, and get into and out of Material Handling Equipment
- Ability to always use proper lifting techniques
- Ability to always follow all safety rules and regulations
- As directed by Management, help maintain a clean and safe work environment by floor-sweeping, picking up pallet trash, used shrink wrap, etc.
- Ability to work at a fast and productive pace
- Flexibility in work hours/schedules and availability to work overtime on short notice
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and Management in English
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
**If you seek an immediate foot in the door position with a company that offers lots of growth opportunity, then please apply now or call/ text (707) 253-8200**