Chartwell is looking for a Forklift Operator for their clients in the West Jordan, UT area.
- Safe operation of a forklift with foot and hand controls to stock lumber and building materials.
- Work within established work and safety procedures.
- Operates forklift with foot and hand controls. Safely load lumber and building materials into storage facilites. Including the safe use of automated loading systems.
- Keeps all bays stocked and neat to facilitate efficient load building processes.
- Uses forklift to build outgoing orders for lumber and building materials, to load completed orders onto delivery equipment maintaining safe procedures and stacking methods.
- 2 years of experience operating a sit down forklift.
- Lift up to and including 100 lbs. repetitively.
- Use a tape measure and other basic equipment as assigned.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.