FORKLIFT OPERATORS / ORDER SELECTORS NEEDED!
Distribution center in Lancaster, TX needs 10 Certified Forklift Operators / Order Selectors to pick and palletize orders and prepare them to be shipped. You must be able to safely use a forklift and maneuver around a warehouse environment. You will also be required to keep your work area clean and sanitized.
EARN $17.13/HR, PLUS $25.70/HR OVERTIME!
1st and 2nd SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
No Experience Needed!
This climate-controlled facility also offers free coffee and onsite parking and has an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines for you to use. Plus, PPE is provided each shift.
To be considered, you must have a forklift certification, 6 months of experience using material handling equipment, and:
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs., as needed.
- Basic reading and math skills.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
We are looking for safety-conscious team-players with positive attitudes to work in this fast-paced environment! If that’s you, then please apply NOW!
Or call: 972-252-0567 for more information.