Forklift Operators, General Labor, Order Processor, Inventory Control Clerk
National distribution company is immediately hiring 15 Forklift Operators, General Laborers, Order Processors and Inventory Control Clerks to work at their Fort Worth, TX warehouse!
EARN $15-$18/HOUR + OVERTIME TO $27/HOUR
These are temp-to-direct hire positions working the day shift, Monday through Friday. All associates enjoy health insurance options, free parking, company-provided PPE, and access to an employee lunchroom with free coffee, a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines!
We currently need:
- Forklift Drivers to operate sit-down or stand-up forklifts and to pick cases and full pallets, load and unload trailers, and stack product.
- Inventory Control Clerks to maintain and monitor inventory levels and product movement and to conduct inventory cycle counts and audits, as needed.
- Order Processors to safely move, locate, relocate, stack, package, repackage, and count products.
- General laborers to stack, sort, and organize products manually as well as move and count products.
To be considered, you must have a high school diploma or GED, 1 year of warehouse experience, and:
- Be able to lift to 50lbs.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Have good computer skills including Microsoft Office (Inventory Control clerks only).
Texas is going back to work! Isn’t it time to work for a great company that appreciates your hard work? Please apply TODAY or Call / Text: 972-252-0567