A successful multi-client distribution warehouse in USA Parkway is seeking sit-down forklift operators to join their team, as they continue to grow and expand. If you have forklift experience and take pride in your work, this is the job for you!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate forklift, including moving products and loading/unloading of materials onto trailers.
• Collect and stage orders to be shipped.
• Will routinely move items weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Perform general warehouse responsibilities such as maintaining cleanliness and organization of shelving, pallet area, and workstations; sweep and/or mop floors.
• Maintain high standards of safety throughout operations.
• Assist in inventory control activities to include recording of materials shipped and counting of physical inventory.
• Assist other Team Members with day-to-day operations as needed and directed.
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
• Comply with established policies and procedures.
Preferences, Requirements and Qualifications:
• One (1) to two (2) years of experience operating a sit-down forklift to unload and load trucks.
• Strong knowledge of warehouse work instructions, safety, and housekeeping procedures
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Will routinely move items weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Will consistently position self to transport boxes between shelves of varying heights for the duration of shift (8 hr. shifts)
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of varied backgrounds and levels of management.
• Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude towards Team Members and customers.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and/or under stressful situations.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Upon hire, it may be necessary to submit to a drug test and/or criminal background check.
• Upon hire, proof of identity and U.S. employment eligibility is required.
• Seeking candidates with high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
Schedule & Pay:
• Multiple Shifts Available!
• Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
• Monday to Thursday 5:00am - 3:30pm
• Monday to Thursday 1:30pm - 12:00am
• Friday to Sunday 5:00am - 6:00pm
• Friday to Sunday 11:00am - 12:00am
If you are interested and would like more information regarding these positions, please feel free to give us a call!
P: (775) 826-4379
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.