Freight Coordinator – Leading cooler manufacturer seeks two qualified Freight Coordinators to coordinate the logistics of both inbound and outbound freight at their facility in City of Industry, CA.
These are full-time positions where you’ll earn $20 - $25 an hour, depending on your experience. You will work Monday through Friday from 7:30AM to 4:30PM. Upon direct hire, you will be eligible for benefits including medical insurance, a life insurance policy, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
As a Freight Coordinator, you will be responsible for working alongside the shipping manager to look through orders to determine the amount and type of shipments. You will also:
- Work with customers and vendors to ensure the timely delivery of shipments.
- Evaluate the performance, quality, and pricing of freight vendors, and bring onboard the best in quality and pricing.
- Generate freight quotes for sales reps.
To be considered, you must have at least 1 year of warehouse freight coordinating experience, preferably in the logistics industry, and:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be knowledgeable with FEDEX, UPS, LTL and Flatbeds.
If you are highly organized and detail oriented, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information NOW.
Or call: 704-499-9816 to schedule an interview.