Position Description and Qualifications:
- Track all outbound shipments thru Carrier and Customer Internet Web Sites
- Notify Freight Carrier of incorrect appointment scheduling and work with them to make corrections with customer for on-time delivery
- Set up and update daily reports to Management
- Work closely with in house Traffic department with shipment scheduling
- Update Management on Retail Customers Shipping Scorecards
- Submit Dispute Response Report for incorrect chargebacks to Customer with follow-up
- Review Customer Shipping/Packaging/Routing Guides
- Update necessary Aii Departments with Customers’ Vendor compliance requirements
- Must have advanced skills in Excel spreadsheet functions.
- Must be a self-starter and focused on details with excellent follow-through skills
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Phone, Email)
- Computer literate: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 /hour