We are hiring a General Laborer for a great company located in Dayton NV!! Do you have a construction background? Can you paint interior and exterior walls? Are you a handy person? We may have what you are looking for!!! Interviews are being conducted immediately! 8am-2pm MON-FRI! Send your Resume to us right away. Let us help you get back to work!
Position Description and Qualifications:
• Perform generalized standard non-technical duties, projects and tasks as instructed by maintenance department.
• Perform some building painting and simple carpentry projects.
• Perform general maintenance cleaning of Production equipment and production areas as instructed.
• Will routinely move items weighing up to 50lbs on a periodic to regular basis. Will occasionally push and pull up to 150 Lbs. Will routinely lift at least 15 lbs. to shoulder height.
• Competently and safely operate hand tools and powered hand tools.
• Perform sanitation duties (trash management).
• Perform scrap management (disposal) tasks as directed.
• Operate manually driven pallet jacks.
• Occasional Landscaping cleanup duties.
• Follow OSHA safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Maintain clean and hazard free work area
• Follow instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties
• Must become familiar with and adhere to all workplace safety rules and regulations
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work at a pace required to meet deadlines
• Ability to adapt to changes or modifications in the way work is done
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Must be conscientious and pay attention to detail
• Availability to work required shifts and hours
• Upon hire, it may be necessary to submit to a drug test and/or criminal background check
• Upon hire, proof of identity and U.S. employment eligibility is required
• Seeking candidates with high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.