General Labor, Material Handler, Warehouse Associate - Paper product wholesaler seeks 100 full-time Material Handlers / Warehouse Associates to work at their Alhambra, CA warehouse. You will be responsible for moving freight, inventory, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, and containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, and other equipment.
You will earn $17 an hour, plus overtime pay and you’ll work a 12-hour day, Monday through Friday on the 1st or 2nd shift. This facility has an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines available for your use.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will also be expected to label containers, read work orders, and identify what materials are needed and:
- Complete daily production sheets.
- Assemble product containers and crates, using hand tools and precut lumber.
- Load, unload, and sort ship cargo, using winches and other hoisting devices.
- Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers.
To be considered for these Warehouse Associate positions you must have at least 1 year of experience and be willing to:
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Need a full-time opportunity now? Look no further! Apply today or call/text: 909-483-0075 for more information.