General Labor, Warehouse Loader, Heavy Lifter
Door manufacturer in Charlotte, NC seeks 2 full-time General Laborers to perform heavy lifting and assembly in our climate-controlled warehouse.
EARN $15.25 - 15.75/HR, PLUS PLENTY OF OVERTIME!
All associates enjoy free on-site parking, company-provided PPE, and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines. We will cross train you as these positions are growth opportunities!
Our General Laborers will work Monday to Friday, 1st shift 6AM to 4PM OR 2nd shift 4PM to 2AM and will be expected to:
- Manually assemble door shells using pneumatic and manual tools.
- Operate and maintain a wood machine.
- Load and unload parts on to the assembly line.
- Perform other warehouse tasks, as assigned.
To be considered, you must have at least 6 months of warehouse experience, and:
- Be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required.
Join a company that likes to promote from within! If you are a flexible self-starter, then please apply now to schedule an interview, or Call / Text: