General Warehouse Duties:
- Sort, handle, load and unload containers using appropriate equipment, including pallet jack and by hand.
- Safely climb in and out of containers.
- Lift freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 30 lbs. to 50 lbs. at times).
- Safely walk and stand for extended periods of time it is not climate-controlled and may be slippery and cold depending on the weather.
- Safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel as necessary to perform the job duties.
- Follow company safety policies.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Be on time, attendance is key.
Requirements for Warehouse Associates:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Steel toes are required.
- Highly motivated individual with attention to detail.
- Reliability is a MUST!
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator.
- Overtime will be available and candidates looking to earn extra earnings during peak seasons are encouraged to apply!
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, pushing/pulling freight throughout shift.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour