General Production Painter- Full-time, Temporary position, Monday- Friday 1st shift. Operates an Air Assist Pump Paint or other equipment to apply industrial paint finishes on metals or products.
- Preparing metal for painting by sanding spatter and rust and wiping down steel to remove oils and cutting fluids.
- Applying paint and powder coating to completed production jobs and sub-assemblies.
- Using correct paint equipment settings and adjustments.
- Utilizing proper paint application techniques.
- Assist in loading and off-loading the auto-line with parts.
- Will rotate the with other co-workers between painting, loading and unloading the line.
- Identifying and masking areas that are not to be painted.
- Inspecting paint jobs for quality problems such as runs and missed areas.
- Performing daily maintenance on paint equipment.
- Maintaining paint both in clean working order.
- Completing necessary paperwork.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH AIR ASSIST PUMP PAINT SYSTEM!
- A minimum of one year of prior production painting experience; Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and possess strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of air and electrical power tools.
- Prior experience in material handling.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and complete work with a sense of urgency and minimal supervision.
- Ability to portray a cordial and welcoming demeanor toward coworkers and customers.
- Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and possess strong organizational skills.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer