Groundskeeper – Apartment complex in Dekalb, IL seeks 4 Groundskeepers / Facility Maintenance to maintain the grounds, roadways and parking lots on the property.
These are full-time positions where you will earn $12 an hour, plus Overtime $$$! You will work Monday through Friday from 8AM to 4PM.
Your responsibilities as a Groundskeeper will include:
- Preparing soil, planting seedlings, weeding, cutting grass, and removing leaves, as needed.
- Ensuring all doorways, paths, roadways, fire hydrants and storm drains are always clear.
- Coordinating with professional landscaping company, as directed.
- Picking up trash and ensuring outside areas are always neat and orderly.
- Using paint to touch up building interiors and exteriors.
- Removing abandoned furniture, trash and boxes from units or storage areas, as needed.
To be considered, you must have at least 6 months of groundskeeping experience and be:
- Able to operate mowers, weed eaters, power tools, and hand tools.
- Able to work in all types of weather (rain, heat, humidity, cold).
- Able to work overtime, as needed.
- Willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are reliable, handy and see an immediate opportunity with the Dekalb area, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Or, to schedule an interview, call or text: 815-564-0794