Company in Tracy needs first and second shift heavy Lifters ( lifting items 60 lbs and up ) to become key members of a growing team. As a General Laborer you would perform a variety of tasks to continue product flow and help maintain a safe, clean, and organized facility.We hope you’ll be in touch with us soon to learn more about this great career opportunity!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Check and record quantity and quality of products
· Create reports on inventory for use in various departments
· Label and organize rolls
· Review item locations for accuracy
· Pack items and prepare packages for shipping
· Move incoming and outgoing product
· Will routinely move large rolls weighing from 60 lbs and up.
· Maintain clean and hazard free work area
· Follow instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties
· Must become familiar with and adhere to all workplace safety rules and regulations
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.