Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
**** MASSIVE OVERTIME **** *** MANDITORY SATURDAYS *** **** MONDAY- FRIDAY 10-12 HOUR DAYS ****
These are FULL-TIME positions where you will earn up to $18.50- $19.00 an hour depending on experience. Training will be conducted during the day shift starting 6:00 a.m. Once trained, you will be transfer to the afternoon shift starting at 3:00 p.m.
• Move inventory and materials to proper locations throughout the facility
• Stack and organize large bulk items
• Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
• Follow instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties
• Pick daily orders from the list provided
• Knowledge of WMS or ZAP system
• Must become familiar with and adhere to all workplace safety rules and regulations Follow all forklift Health and safety procedures and regulation as established by OSHA and any other governing bodies
- Have at least 3 years of prior lift experience in High reach and Sit-Down forklift
• Able to work in fast paced environment
• Able to work your overtime and weekends as needed
• Consent of a drug test and a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.