Human Resource Specialist
Now hiring a full-time HR Specialist to help execute talent strategy particularly in recruiting, retention, and department planning for a local construction company. You will work at their Ontario, CA office.
You will earn up to $85,000 per year, depending on your experience, and work Monday to Friday, 8AM – 5PM. Upon direct hire with the company, you will also be eligible for a generous benefits package including health insurance options, paid time off, 401K, and more.
Our Human Resource Specialist will provide support and guidance to employees and management, and:
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Manage the talent acquisition process including the hiring and orientation of qualified applicants and the maintenance of I-9 records.
- Administer health and retirement plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Process required documents for payroll, insurance providers, and agencies.
- Reconcile benefit statements.
- Audit payroll, benefits, and programs and recommend corrective actions.
- Administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing accommodations, investigations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
To be considered, you must have at least 3 years of HR experience, a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field, and:
- Have extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and taxes.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and with payroll software Vista by ViewPoint.
- Have a proven ability to meet deadlines and work in a high-paced environment.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- SHRM Certified Professional is highly desirable.
If you are an organized and detail-oriented HR specialist with excellent people skills, then please APPLY TODAY to join our Ontario team!
Call / Text 909-292-2080
To schedule an immediate interview.