Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Third-party logistics company that has been in business for over 40 years seeks an experienced Human Resources (HR) Generalist to assist the Operations Manager with hiring and recruiting new team members and developing HR initiatives. You will work at their state-of-the-art facility in Reno, NV.
As an HR Generalist, you will earn up to $65,000 per year, depending on your experience, and enjoy a comprehensive company benefits package that includes insurance options and a 401(k)-retirement plan with up to a 5% company match!
Plus, at this facility you will have access to free on-site parking and an employee lunchroom with free coffee, a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for all areas of human resources including:
- Compensation, benefits, staffing, organizational development, employee relations, and performance management.
- Reconciling time and attendance while processing weekly payroll.
- Establishing strategies to select and retain diverse talent.
- Guiding managers and supervisors on disciplinary issues to ensure compliance with laws, policies, and procedures.
- Leading new hire orientations.
To be considered, you must have at least five (5) years of human resources and payroll experience, a bachelor’s degree and:
- Have knowledge of federal and state laws including: FLSA, FMLA, ERISA, ADA, EEO, HIPAA, workers compensation, etc.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- At least one (1) year of HR experience in a distribution center, warehouse, or manufacturing setting.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working with this company.
- A SHRM-SCP, SHRM PHR certification is preferred.
- Prior HRSI experience or Ultipro experience is a plus.
If you are a seasoned HR professional seeking a great opportunity to use your experience and leadership to grow an established company, then please send your resume now for immediate consideration. Or Call / Text 775-826-4379 for more information.