Position Description and Qualifications:
- This candidate will be dealing with the manufacturing company as well as the customer service representative.
- They must be computer savvy as they will be pulling reports from different portals in order to update the customer service system.
- They must be a critical thinker and must know basic math.
- This is a temp to hire position 8:00am-5:00pm
- Quick books Enterprise experience needed
- Excel experience required
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour