Great company located in Riverside, CA has a great opportunity for an Inside Sales.
- Promote products and services to current customers, as well as prospective customers.
- Respond in a timely manner to incoming tasks (responding to requests for quotes, order entry, applications assistance, product selection, resolving customer issues).
- Outbound activities (following up on quotes, opportunities, sales leads and maintaining account relationships).
- Provide support to Industrial Regional Sales Managers, Manufacturer’s Representatives, and Distributors.
- Promote all aspects of exceptional Customer Service that we are known for.
*This position will be Temp to Hire with a work schedule of Mon to Fri, 7 am to 4 pm.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent of Associates with longer term job experience.
- Previous Inside Sales experience, 3+ years.
- Previous water treatment sales experience or related field, 3+ years.
- Previous water filtration system experience, 3+ years.
- Excellent English verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills to communicate effectively and interact with clients, all levels of management and staff. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Ability and desire to want to grow and be a team player within our organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite software (significant use of Outlook & Excel at an intermediate to expert level required).
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.