Industrial Maintenance Technician – Leading manufacturer of roofing and insulation solutions seeks an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician to work overnights at their facility in Fernley, NV. The Industrial Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing industrial equipment.
You’ll earn $28 an hour, depending on your experience. You will be trained on the day shift and switch to overnight once training is complete. This is a temporary to direct hire opportunity, if directly hired by the company, you will be eligible for a great company benefits package.
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance Tech will include utilizing precision measuring equipment, interpreting technical drawings and manuals, and:
- Installing new equipment or modifying existing installations.
- Knowing the workplace inspection methods, recognizing dangerous situations, recommending appropriate corrective actions and following-up on actions.
- Performing relevant calculations and analyses to assist in the operation, sizing and troubleshooting of processes and process equipment.
- Performing complex repairs to equipment, including motors and motor controls.
- Performing advanced Root Cause Analysis to maximize equipment utilization and uptime.
To qualify, we require a High School Diploma or equivalent, plus 5 years of maintenance manufacturing experience, or any equivalent combination of related training and experience, as well as:
- Strong mathematical skills and the ability to produce statistics and extract data, calculate numbers and percentages, circumferences, and volumes as well as the ability to apply basic algebra and geometry concepts.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s, motor controls, sensors, and other automation equipment specific to the assigned facility.
- Previous experience with a Preventative Maintenance Program
- Experience in the following is preferred: Industrial Maintenance, Electrical, PLC, Mechanical, Pneumatics and Hydraulic Equipment.
If you are a resourceful maintenance tech with excellent troubleshooting and repair skills seeking a career move to a new company, then please apply now!
Or, to schedule an interview, call/text: (775) 980-6066