Position Description, Required Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Hourly Pay Rate $17.00 - schedule Mon to Fri, 6 am to 2:30 pm; need to be available for overtime, prefer 2+ yrs similar experience in a manufacturing environment (will consider candidates with previous auto body and paint experience).
Painting of industrial tank systems, masking and prepping tanks and manifolds. Mixing of paints as needed, application of primer and topcoat for shiny glossy surface and adhesion of paints.
Requires inspection prior to painting or coating for correct material condition to enhance application after primer and topcoat. May include repair of scratches, dings or dents.
Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of paint equipment and maintaining a clean paint spray booth and surrounding area. Maintain logs as required by OSHA, AQMD or company.
Possible forklift driving as needed to load and/or unload the paint booth.
• Primer and paint of industrial water filtration systems.
• Knowledge of single and two component paints and their applications.
• Experience using an Air Assist Pump System for application of paint.
• Application of top coats for a presentable and glossy finish.
• Touch up work as required.
• Ability to clean and maintain area and equipment.
• RF Scanners for tracking material usage.
• Desire to work in a safe production environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum Education Required - High School graduate or GED equivalent.
• Previous Industrial Painting experience, 2 + yrs.
• Mechanical aptitude and experience, 2+ yrs.
• Lifting: 0-20 lbs. unassisted, 50-100 lbs. assisted.
• Ability and desire to want to grow and be a team player within our organization.
• Ability to speak, read and write in English.
• Ability to legally work within the United States
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.