Inventory and Production Planner - Large manufacturing and distribution company seeks a full-Time Production Planner to review contract requirements on sales orders, determine what materials are needed for production and order those materials. You’ll work the day shift, Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM at their Huntington Beach, CA facility.
As an Inventory and Production Planner, you will earn $20 - $25 per hour, depending on your experience, plus overtime pay at up to $37.50 an hour. You will also enjoy free on-site parking and access to an employee lunchroom with free coffee and a microwave, refrigerator and vending machines!
The Inventory and Production Planner will schedule the work required so that goods are produced in an efficient and timely manner. You will also:
- Review and become familiar with all drawings, specifications, and other documents concerning customer quotations and orders.
- Coordinate with the appropriate department to fulfill all contract requirements.
- Prepare and distribute shipping forecasts and ship dates.
- Determine product packaging and shipping requirements.
- Perform stock checks for manufactured goods and give feedback to customer service personnel, as needed.
- Maintain manufacturing inventory in the computer.
This position requires at least 1 year of production planning experience as well as:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- The ability to work overtime, as needed.
- Experience interpreting work orders for plant use.
- Strong computer skills and prior data entry experience.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
If you are an experienced Inventory and Production Planner seeking an immediate full-time opportunity to grow with a great company, then please APPLY TODAY! Or, call or text: 909-344-6892 to schedule an interview.