Inventory Control Clerk / Cycle Counter
Door manufacturing company seeks 22 Inventory Control Clerks / Cycle Counters to join the team at their manufacturing warehouse in Moreno Valley, CA. This facility is conveniently located along the local bus route!
EARN $17 TO $21 AN HOUR + OVERTIME AT UP TO $31.50 AN HOUR
WORK: 3PM – 11:30PM, MONDAY TO FRIDAY, PLUS OVERTIME!
Inventory Control Clerks and Cycle Counters also enjoy:
- Health insurance options.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines.
- Employee discounts and room to grow with the company!
As an Inventory Control Clerk / Cycle Counter, you will ensure all materials are in the proper locations and conduct searches to locate misclassified items. You will also:
- Investigate issues that arise through the cycle count process.
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count or weigh items to determine the quantity on hand.
- Review receipt histories, inventory variance reports, adjustments, and sales to determine causes of mismatched inventory counts.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts or damaged products to team lead.
NO HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED REQUIRED! To be considered for these General Labor and Assembly positions, you must have knowledge of distribution and warehouse processes and:
- Have proficient computer skills including Outlook, Excel, and WMS systems.
- Be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Be willing to respond to time-critical issues.
- Be able to work overtime including weekends and holidays, as needed.
If you are a team-player with great people skills looking for rewarding work and with benefits, then please APPLY NOW! Or for more information,
Call or Text: 951-367-0133