Position Description, Qualifications and Desired Experience:
1) Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
2) Gather and empty trash. Be able to lift 50lbs.
3) Service, clean, and supply restrooms. Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
4) Clean restrooms with cleaners, equipment, etc.
5) Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
6) Be able to work with limited direction and as an individual contributor
7) Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
8) Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
9) Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
10) Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
11) Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
12) Clean breakrooms and canteen areas
13) Clean laboratory equipment, such as glassware and metal instruments, using solvents, brushes, rags, and power cleaning equipment.
14) Take direction and feedback. Be a team player.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.