Position Description & Required Qualifications:
- Cleaning/straightening up warehouse.
- Practice safe work behavior including safe operation of motorized equipment.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management
- Keeping warehouse clean, driving floor scrubber, picking up garbage, sweeping, etc.
- Must be willing to be trained on a Stock Chaser & Floor Scrubber (at facility).
6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Monday - Friday. Consistent hours - not seasonal.
The position is bonus eligible - up to $275.00/month, generally $137.00/month. Perfect attendance rewards and engagement activities throughout the year.
Associate is not eligible to convert to perm unless willing to move to a different department.
Steel-toe/composite-toe boots or shoes required. All applicants need to interview at warehouse prior to placement.
- 6 months to one year of janitorial experience, preferably in a warehouse setting
- Ability to operator floor scrubber and waxing machine as needed
- Ability to lift car parts up to 50 lbs
- Ability to walk and stand for 8-9 hours shift
- Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of up to 70 lbs.
- Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.