Laboratory Technician – Leading international group of Laboratories seeks 5 Laboratory Technicians for their location in Lancaster, PA. This company provides an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
These are full-time positions where you will earn $18 an hour and work the night shift from 8pm to 5am. Plus, upon direct hire, you will enjoy an excellent company benefits package.
As a Laboratory Technician, you will support laboratory operations through the general maintenance of laboratory and supply storage areas, equipment, instruments, and supplies, and:
- Use general lab methods, techniques, equipment, and instrumentation in compliance with quality assurance programs and standard operating procedures.
- Retrieve samples from Sample Control for analysis.
- Perform sample preparation.
- Resolve discrepancies and anomalies to ensure samples are properly labeled.
- Prepare general lab paperwork such as recording analysis results, tracking samples, bench sheets, and lab logbooks.
- Wash lab glassware to prepare for next day samples.
- Stock lab supplies.
To be considered for these Laboratory Technician positions, you must have at least 2 years of experience. In addition, we require:
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of the information and techniques for lab testing.
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are an experienced Laboratory Technician with excellent time management and problem-solving skills, then please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. OR call us at: 717-621-2387 to schedule an interview.