Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Candidate should be a motivated team player with a positive attitude and possess organizational and communication skills. The individual should be able to function well in a multi-task environment with attention to detail, and willing to accept new and diverse assignments. The candidate must be able to work with all organizational levels including fellow-employees and management.
- Performs warehouse activities such as receiving, ticketing, and packing of merchandise.
- Pays close attention to detail and sustains productivity.
- Maintains a positive attitude and flexibility.
- Reads and follows written instruction.
- Verbal and written communications.
- Works in a team environment.
- Uses RF (radio frequency) terminals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Other jobs and duties as assigned.
- Perform weekly inventory counts.
- Maintain and monitor supply thresholds.
- Perform supply team duties using warehouse equipment including the high reach forklift, electric pallet jack, stand up forklift
Experience and Skills
- High school degree or GED preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well under pressure and time constraints.
- Maintain acceptable attendance
- Must be able to regularly lift and move a minimum of 55 pounds and do repetitive lifting.
- Ability to operate radio frequency equipment a plus but not required.
- Must be equipment certified and one year preferred experience with, high reach forklift, stand up forklift, electric pallet jack.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees are required to frequently lift up to 50 pounds. The employee may operate warehouse equipment (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, order picker).
The employee will work in a climate controlled warehouse environment.
Apply and inquire for more specific details.
We participate in E-VERIFY and upon hire will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.