Chartwell Staffing Solutions has an excellent opportunity to work as a Legal Resource Assistant at a prestigious Am 100 law firm in New York City. Candidates should have a desire to work in the legal industry and have 1-2 years’ work experience or internship experience in legal.
The candidate will assist attorneys and other legal personnel with administrative, organizational, and research work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
Responsibilities include the following:
- Preparing, editing, and proofreading legal documents.
- Assisting with trial preparation: organizing trial exhibits, charts, graphs, and other visual aids.
- Managing calendars and schedules by coordinating meetings, conference calls, and appointments.
- Entering and processing expenses and invoices.
- Coordinating and scheduling attorney travel; maintaining an awareness of attorneys' caseloads and statuses.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, various databases and Internet research skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time appropriately.
- A proficiency with standard office procedures working in a team/collaborative environment.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.
Please forward your resume as soon as possible and all qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.