Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
- Administer all line set up and product changeovers and perform all minor repairs on line equipment and process all packaging production.
- Inspect all products and packs for all quality and perform visual inspection on all raw materials and date codes and manage all activities of line team and ensure achievement of all production objectives according to quality standards and monitor all inventory transactions.
- Assist to clean up work area and train all employees in operating all line equipment according to company processes.
- Maintain and operate all highly automated manufacturing equipment.
- Perform required preventative maintenance on all equipment and maintain all quality records for same.
- Monitor all production areas and ensure compliance to standard operating procedures.
- Operate all production equipment’s and maintain running condition of all equipment.
- Make all adjustments to equipment and ensure efficiency of all product line and manage all equipment issues and minimize all downtime.
- Establish all line bottlenecks and recommend improvements and maintain all work orders and recommend improvements to all processes and maintain all items.
- Manage all communication with team members and maintain efficiency of all plant operations.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all resources and monitor all production run and provide support to all team members.
- Participate in all pre shift meetings and obtain all required information and monitor all equipment operations and recommend improvements to same.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.