Position Description and Qualifications:
- Assemble and pack various products on an assembly line.
- Attach labels and tags to products and packages
- Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes
- Place finished goods on designated pallets
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
- Must be able to work in a team environment!
The starting pay rate is $9.00/hr
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
50 Line Operators Needed Now!
We work with backgrounds!
No Education Requirments
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour