Position Description and Qualifications
- Unloading freight onto flex conveyor with labels facing up when possible
- Move flex conveyor along as the freight amount shrinks
- Once 10% of freight is left 1 of the 2 lumpers is to go ready the next truck by opening door and pulling flex conveyor into position
- Once remaining 10% of freight is finished 1 or 2 lumpers start next truck while 2 of 2 pushes flex conveyor out of the finished truck and into position for next truck
- At the end of each shift, the WPO checklist must be completed by sweeping and picking up trash from the designated area
Walkie Riders-Motorized pallet truck in which you walk alongsideor behind it.
1st. Shift - $12.50 per/hr - Monday-Friday (Friday till done) 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
2nd. Shift - $13.00 per/hr - Monday-Thursday 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm and Saturday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
- 1-year experience
- Good communication skills
- Must wear steel toes shoes or boots
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 to $18.75 /hour